Good bye 2012, Welcome 2013. For me, the last year has gone by in a whirl wind. I was able to make a lot of new experiences, meet inspiring people, make fantastic travels, work on my photography and play around in the kitchen. As exciting the last year has been for me, both in my day job as well as through my photographic and kitchen adventures, I am excited what 2013 has in stock for me.
Before we move on to a new year, I would like to raise my glass of Champagne Mojito and give a toast to you as my viewers and readers. Thank you for taking the time and stopping by here at Strudel & Cream. I hope your last year has been as exciting as mine and I wish you all the best for 2013. May you be able to successfully work towards your goals, dreams and wishes.
Have a happy new year and all the best for 2013!
Einen guten Rutsch und alles Gute für 2013!
Ingredients (per champagne glass):
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2-1 tbsp cane sugar
1-2 twigs mint
a few lime slices, quartered
100 ml champagne/sparkling wine
1) Combine lime juice, cane sugar and some mint leaves in the glass and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Add crushed ice, lime slices and rest of mint leaves. Stir.
3) Slowly poor chilled champagne into glass. Stir well.
4) Serve with a straw.
Zutaten (pro Sektglas):
1 EL Limettensaft
1/2-1 EL Rohrzucker
1-2 Zweige Minze
einige Limettenscheiben, geviertelt
100 ml Champagner/Sekt
1) Limettensaft, Rohrzucker und einige Minzeblätter im Glas vermischen bis sich der Zucker aufgelöst hat.
2) Zerstossenes Eis, Limettenscheiben und die restlichen Minzeblätter hinzugeben. Umrühren.
3) Den gekühlten Champagner langsam in das Glas füllen. Gut umrühren.
4) Mit einem Strohhalm servieren.